Balthali Village Trek
Destination : Nepal (Kathmandu and outskirt)
Duration : 06 Days
Style of Trip : Trek & Cultural
Dhulikhel : 01
Namo Bouddha : 01
Balthali : 01
Kathmandu : 02
Breakfast : 05
Lunch : XX
Dinner : XX
- Visit to Namo Bouddha one of spiritual center of Buddhist
- Walk on the forest trail filled with different species of birds
- Experience the rural areas of Nepal i.e. villages, farmland
- Get the panoramic view of the Himalayas
- Visit ancient palace, Buddhist stupa and Hindu Temple
You will be warmly greeted by our representative at the Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu upon your arrival. Then we drive 32 kms to Dhulikhel. After escorting to your designated hotel in the city you’ll be assisted in checking into your room. Before checking in, the timing and location for a short briefing session concerning your trip will be arranged. Overnight at the hotel.
Includes: Transfers on a Private AC vehicle & Accommodation
Morning have breakfast with wonderful view of the Himalayas (weather permitting) then start your hike to Namo Bouddha which is a spiritual center of Buddhist. Hike will be for around 4 hours which goes through lovely local villages of Kavre, nice terraces with up and downs hills. According to the Buddhist legend, Namobuddha is the place where the Buddha offered his body to a starving tigress so she could feed her cubs. It is the sacred place for Buddhists and many pilgrims come to visit this place. We will spent the night at Namo Buddha Resort which is an eco-friendly and famous for organic food.
Overnight at Namobuddha Resort
Includes: Breakfast, guide, porter, accommodation
Breakfast with some panoramic view of the Himalayas, then we will have another 4 hours pleasant walk to the village of Balthali through fields and orchards. You will have a great time walking through the farmland, villages belonging to different tribes and mountain views.
Overnight at Balthali Village Resort.
Includes: Breakfast, guide, porter, accommodation
Today after breakfast, explore a typical Tamang village, Dada Gaun, where a Buddhist Community lives. It is very traditional and secluded from the modern world. Here people and animals live together side by side. We then walk to Pada Gaun (2100m), from where one can have tremendously excellent views of the whole Himalayan range to north horizon and beautiful green forest of Mahabharat. After walk back to the resort have a lunch and then drive to Bhaktapur (1,401 m) which was once the capital of the entire valley. This Durbar (palace) Square is rich in traditional art, architecture and historical monuments. It is a conglomeration of pagoda and shikhara-style temples grouped around a fifty-five window palace of brick and wood. The square is one of the most charming architectural showpieces of the Valley as it highlights the ancient arts of Nepal.
Overnight at the Hotel in Kathmandu
Includes: Breakfast, guide, porter, accommodation, transportation and tour
Today after breakfast, we visit SWAYAMBUNATH Stupa, the Kathmandu’s oldest and the most important shrine. The monuments mark the birth place of the Kathmandu Valley which later developed into the country of Nepal. The stupa represents Buddha’s mind. To visit a stupa is said to be the same as meeting a Buddha in person. It offers peace, freedom and joy to the whole world and ultimately helps us to obtain perfect enlightenment
Later we walk through typical local traditional Ason market to Thamel. This is a central market square in the medieval quarter of Kathmandu Valley. It is one of the oldest, busiest markets swarming with buyers and sellers. Whereas Thamel is a center for tourist, it is distinguished by its narrow alleys crowded with various shops, restaurants, pubs, trekking gear shops and vendors. Also one can opt for lunch in GARDEN OF DREAMS, a neo classical historical garden situated in the midst of Kathmandu city, Nepal. The Garden was famous as the garden of Six Seasons which was created by late Field Marshal Kaiser Sumsher Rana (1892-1964) in early 1920.
Then later we head to the most holy Hindu temple of Nepal, PASHUPATINATH. This is a two tiered golden roof and silver door temple dedicated to a manifestation of Shiva called Pashupati (Lord of Animals). The exact date of foundation of the shrine is not known but the first historical records date from the 13th century. The site has sprawling collection of temples, ashrams, images and inscriptions raised over the centuries along the banks of the sacred Bagmati river. In the evening we can see the performing of the Arati. The Arati is an expression of one’s complete and unflinching love towards God. It is sung and performed with a deep sense of reverence, adoration, and meditative awareness. Overnight at the Hotel
Includes: Breakfast, guide, accommodation, transportation and tour
Breakfast and then as per the flight schedule transfer to the airport for flight back home.
Includes: Breakfast & airport transfers
- 01 night twin sharing accommodation at the medium class hotel in Dhulikhel Lodge Resort on BB basis
- 01 night twin sharing accommodation at Namaboudha Resort on BB
- 01 night twin sharing accommodation at Balthali Village Resort on BB
- 03 days trek with the support of guide and porter
- 02 nights twin sharing accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis
- Transportation from Airport to Dhulikhel and from Balthali to Kathmandu
- Tour as stated in the program
- Duffle Bag for Trekking
- Arrival/departure transfers
- 15 days Nepal Visa which can be obtained at Tribhuvan International Airport upon payment of US $ 25.- in cash. Your passport should have atleast 06 months validity on the day of departure from Nepal and 01 passport size color photograph. For online visa application log on to http://www.online.nepalimmigration.gov.np/
- Meals : is not included except Breakfast
- Personal trekking gears
- Insurance including helicopter rescue
- Extra expenses of personal nature, internet, phone etc
- Any extra incurred in case of flight cancellation, medical problem, epidemics, political turmoil
- Anything not mentioned in the Includes Box
- Tips expected but not a mandatory